Pointsbet Sports: Deposit Bonus, Promo Code and Review for Michigan
Despite the numerous number of online sports betting platforms available, Pointsbet remains one of the most highly rated platforms. This is so because it makes sports betting an easy to do task for players while also placing their best interest forefront.
Pointsbet has been in the online betting picture for a while now and has been present in many other states prior its launch in Michigan.
The Pointsbet online Sportbook provides its users with features such as a great customer support system, a user-friendly mobile application and also amazing bonuses and proms that are constantly available at intervals for users to take advantage.
Pointsbet sportsbook recent launch in Michigan means that players can now easily access the platform for actual betting games, unlike before when the access to the platform was just to watch the ongoing games.
Welcome Bonus, Promo code and Promotions with PointsBet MI
First time betters on the platform are eligible for a bonus offer which serves as an incentive to attract more customers to their platform. The new player bonus is known as ‘get 2 risk-free bets up to $2,000’. In simple terms, with this bonus offer, new players will get up to $500 back if the first fixed odds bet is lost and also get up to $1,500 back if the first pointsbetting wager is lost. This bonus can be accessed by imputing the promo code “MIGAMBLER” while signing up on the platform.
Asides this there are also other promotions available for players on the betting market. Codes currently available for use are;
- Referral promo: this promo provides you and your friend with a $50 bonus bet.
- Make it rain for college basketball: this enables you to get a $3 bonus for every 3-pointer hit by your team on a bet of at least $50.
- Make it rain for NBA: this one requires you to place a $!00 bet and get the same $3 bonus on every 3-pointer your team hits.
Use the promo code “MIGAMBLER” when signing up to get up to $500 back if the first fixed odds bet is lost and also up to $1,500 back if the first pointsbetting wager is lost.
Loyalty and VIP
Pointsbet is known to offer one of the best reward systems generally, with Michigan being no exception.
With Pointsbet, players can earn a reward point;
- for every $5 wagered with fixed odds
- for every $1 wagered on parlays
- for every $1 gained or lost
- for every $1 wagered on parlays
Accumulated points can then be converted to bonus bets at a rate of 100 points to $1 with 250 points being the lowest you can cash in. this loyalty system is one of the most generous in the sport betting world.
Payments and Banking Options
Payments and banking options is one major aspect to lookout for when considering a betting platform. This is because it is quite easy to get frustrated if you cannot withdraw your funds or cannot pay in enough money to make a bet. With PointsBet online, there are several available options to achieve these. This is another reason why it is a preferred option for several clients.
Deposit with PointsBet MI
You have to deposit some amount of money into your account before you can be considered eligible to take a bet. There are several deposit modes available to users, and they are considered easy to use and very safe for users. Some of these modes are;
- PointsBet Mastercard: the mastercard is a credit card that can be used for both deposits and withdrawals through Pointsbet.
- Pointsbet card (EML): This card is one that is customised for the platform. It is a prepaid card that can be bought through EML, it can also be equally loaded through the same EML platform. It is a great way of making deposit into your Pointsbet account.
- ACH e-check: deposits can be made through this channel on Pointsbet directly against your bank account.
- Credit or debit cards: the normal credit and debit cards from Vis can also be used for deposits. It is however very important that you confirm with your issuing bank if they accept requests from online betting sites as some banks do not.
- Direct cash funding and bank transfers: online bank transfers are also accepted as a means of deposit, thereby giving you the option to fund your account directly from your bank. You can also choose to pay in cash at the casino location to a cashier who is always available to receive such payments.
Making a deposit at PointsBet MI is relatively easy:
- Log in to the website or the mobile app and click on the deposit tab
- Choose your most preferred option for deposit
- Enter the amount and then follow the prompts that come after.
Withdrawals with PointsBet Sportsbook
Normally, withdrawals are always available using the same method with which you deposited funds into the account. In rare instances where these methods are not available, PointsBet can always provide an alternative arrangement. Available withdrawal methods are;
- ACH e-check
- PointsBet Card (EML)
- PointsBet Mastercard (instant)
There is no minimum or maximum limit to bet with PointsBet Michigan.
Making a withdrawal is considered relatively easy too:
- Log in to the website or mobile app
- Click on the tab “my account”, input the amount to be withdrawn and also follow the prompts.
Betting on the Pointsbet Michigan’s platform can be done on two interface; with the mobile website or the mobile application. For some users, the website is sufficient enough for them and they are not interested in the mobile application at all. Other users, however, would rather much operate from a mobile application.
Generally, the Pointsbet Sportsbook app has been rated highly for its convenient and easy to navigate features. Features available on the desktop platforms are fully available for use on the Pointsbet sportsbook mobile app. You can carry out all available features including placing a wager on the mobile, provided you are located in licensed state, in this case Michigan.
The Pointsbet sportsbook app is available for use on both android devices and iOS devices with download and installation taking just a few minutes to process. For iOS users, the app is available for download in the designated app store for the device, this is however not the same with android devices due to the restrictions on betting apps on google playstore. As such, app download for android devices is done directly from the operator’s website. The download itself is a seamless process as there are instructions to guide you along every step of the way.
Some of the features available on the PointsBet App are
- Dark mode: the general light theme of the application is a dark themed mode, which is generally loved by a lot of people. It could however need some getting used to for individuals that prefer the white themed backgrounds.
- The main page: on this page, there are several options available. Icons for login and registration, betting icons, promotions and also live betting options can be accessed from this page of the app.
Placing a bet on the mobile app would however firstly require that access is granted to your device GPS to make your location visible to the sportsbook. This is because only residents in licensed locations such as Michigan are allowed to place a bet
The platform offers quite a range of sports to pick from, leaving the player with more flexibility of options.
- Aussie rules football
- Mixed martial arts
- Rugby union
Some of the teams you can bet on with the Pointsbet sportsbook MI are;
- The Detroit lions
- The Detroit Tigers
- The Detroid Pistons
- The Detroit Red Wings
- The Michigan State Spartans
- The University of Michigan Wolverines, and many others.
- Eastern Michigan Eagles,
- Central Michigan Chippewas
- Western Michigan Broncos
- Oakland Golden Grizzlies
- Detroit Mercy Titans.
Betting options available to players using this platform are;
Pointsbetting: This option is unique to the Pointsbet platform. It provides its users with an option of gaining or losing more than the initial wager, depending on the victory margin in the game. The amount you can lose is impacted by the final score margin as well. PointsBet also offers a “stop-loss” feature to limit losses on PointsBetting wagers.
Other options available are:
- Live betting option
- cash out option
- and the name a bet option.
Security and trust
One key factor that is important to all players on any platform is how safe and secure their information is on the platform. Due to how vital some of these info can be such as bank details, this factor becomes a source of major concern to them.
It is firstly important to note that all gaming activities in the state of Michigan are licensed and they are regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control board. This board serves as a means of enforcing the customer’s right and ensuring that they are not trampled on.
PointsBet, as a platform also ensure that information submitted on its platform are fully secure. This it achieves by joining forces with its licensing partner, the Northern Waters Casino Resort.
One of the amazing features that makes Pointsbet MI a great option for users is its customer support feature. In cases where players get stuck in a process or confused about a particular step to take, the customer support service is always available for its users to take advantage of.
Before contacting the customer care directly, customers are encouraged to first go through the FAQ section available, for this section has a lot of helpful details available to users, after which they might not require to directly contact the customer care anymore.
The Revis betting academy log has several blog posts and videos featuring sports stars like Darelle Revis who is a known former star of NFL. This academy is maintained by Pointsbet online sportsbook company and as such can also serve as a source of helpful information for customers, especially those that are newbies in sports betting.
However, if after visiting these, there is still a need for a customer agent, there is always one available for contact. Pointsbet MI can be contacted through their email service at email@example.com. Users are assured of a fast response when making enquires or complaints through this channel.
Another means through which you can request for assistance is the live chat feature. This feature is available to users directly on the website or on the mobile app, for users who have app on their devices. There is always an agent on ground to communicate with customers on a 24/7 basis, both with the email and the live chat option.
With these customer support system, users are assured of a reliable network of system in which challenging issues can be solved in no time and communication is not a hindrance.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat: 24/7
The overall rating of Pointbet MI is placed at a total of about 4.1 stars out of 5. This considers the platform quite highly rated due to its features such as great bonus offers and loyalty rewards, amazing customer service, seamless betting experience and a range of sports to pick from.
More updates can however be made on the mobile app to make it more flexible for use and allow for more design interface for it.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, the online sporting platform is fully available, legalised and licensed in Michigan. As such, there is no fear of illegal gambling in the location. The gaming app is regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control board which serves as a means of enforcing the customer’s right and ensuring that they are not trampled on.
PointsBet MI offers its players a variety of banking and payment options which makes gaming a more seamless experience for its users.
Yes, there is a mobile application available of customer’s use. Generally, the mobile application has been rated highly for its convenient and easy to navigate features. Features available on the desktop platforms are fully available for use on the Pointsbet sportsbook mobile app. You can carry out all available features including placing a wager on the mobile, provided you are located in licensed state, in this case Michigan.